Information means all of the information available on the Website including:
- hotel room availabilities;
- hotel room rates;
- hotel descriptions and photographs;
- flight rates;
Permitted Purpose means the purpose of comparing hotel accommodation rates and services in connection with the making of bookings and/or travel arrangements, but excludes any republication or resupply of the Information or any part of the Information to consumers by any electronic means;
Third Party Offering means the goods and services offered for sale by a third party;
Website means the website located at BookHoliday.info
By accessing the Website, you:
- warrant that you have attained the age of 18 years.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
4. Verification of Information
You must verify the accuracy of the Information before accepting or using any Third Party Offering.
5. No warranty
We do not warrant:
- the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Website, the Information and any Third Party Offering;
- that the Website and the Information will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorised use or hackers
6. Amendment and variation